Chaos Helper (Decal Plugin) v2.2.5.0 (with Source)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Kallak

Post #51 »

Immortalbob wrote:It's listed in config not layout
ty IB, what I have in config is

Ports_Button_20,[4600],!rynth

Found the issue and it's fixed now, thank you all ;)

invisible fire

Post #52 »

Kallak wrote:
Immortalbob wrote:It's listed in config not layout
ty IB, what I have in config is

Ports_Button_20,[4600],!rynth

Found the issue and it's fixed now, thank you all ;)
oops, thats an issue with my layout file... i'll update that

invisible fire

Post #53 »

Oba1 wrote:After a bit of process of elimination, it seems to be that it's sending my custom commands to area chat because I use # as my command character rather than the standard ! (it was easier for me to type back in the olden days before we had fancy buttons. :-p)

It's not a problem on previous versions (or at least up to version 2.1 which is the latest I have before the most recent.)

Is that an easy fix to have it work again? It would be a monumental task to try to change all the commands in my control and quest metas. I can always use v2.1 I suppose, but I'd love to be able to keep up with the newest functionality.

Thanks!!
Hi Oba1,

I'll look into adding a way to customize the ! command to be anything this weekend. Should be resolved in 2.2.3

Oba1

Post #54 »

Perfection.

Thanks so much!

invisible fire

Post #55 »

Oba1 wrote:Perfection.

Thanks so much!
Your request has been completed! GL!

Oba1

Post #56 »

Works like a charm. Thanks again!

Snail Farmer

Post #57 »

More toolbars!! Love this plugin!

Diva

Post #58 »

Have 2 questions, But first I want to say I do really love using this.

I have IBControl and Chaos Helper installed. I have figured out the basic stuff ( how to start it, get them to buff, get them to follow me, get them through the same portal at the same time )

1. I have a level 160ish and 130 ish and 7 level 70's. So I have been gathering ALLOT of gold letters to outfit the 7. I have been using the Facility Hub to get to tusker barracks. The Button on Chaos Helper tires to use the old Facility Hub orb. How can I change it to use the recall gem?

2. I know how to get through a Normal portal, I know how to get through a Player cast portal (Gateway). I DON'T know how to use a portal device or the colo mini boss statues ( or colo doors. Could someone explain this please?

Thank you all for all you do.
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #59 »

This is really a post for the ibcontrol thread, but i'll answer here.
Diva wrote:1. I have a level 160ish and 130 ish and 7 level 70's. So I have been gathering ALLOT of gold letters to outfit the 7. I have been using the Facility Hub to get to tusker barracks. The Button on Chaos Helper tires to use the old Facility Hub orb. How can I change it to use the recall gem?
I don't think i ever added the fac hub orb to ibcontrol...most of the navigation stuff requires aphus recall, so your level 70's are kinda screwed on that. I think fac hub recall is in there on the recalls tab, but this doesn't use the orb, it uses the actual recall spell. However you can tie the portal to the fac hub located in town network, summon manually OR using the summon portal controls in the "extra options" on the Misc tab. and then use gateway.
Diva wrote:2. I know how to get through a Normal portal, I know how to get through a Player cast portal (Gateway). I DON'T know how to use a portal device or the colo mini boss statues ( or colo doors. Could someone explain this please?
I'm not sure you can use devices, again, not a built in feature. Some devices are used in the nav tab, but not all. SOME devices may work by using the use closest npc button, but not all.
Immortalbob of MT

Diva

Post #60 »

Thanks for answering IB.

So unless I can program a function into the meta ( Which I cant atm ) then I am stuck tab-ing to each toon and using said device like Stone Fist Statue for mini bosses?
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!