Chaos Helper (Decal Plugin) v2.2.5.0 (with Source)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
invisible fire

Post #41 »

Immortalbob wrote:Request:

There's 1 button that i need to work outside of /f without having to change the chat channel, and that would be creating the fellowship...

I'd like an option to send a button to "/t character name, !command" it would come out as: You think, "!command"
Well it works already, just doesn't set the name to the person saying it. is that what you want?

so any character that clicks the button it will say "You think, "!command"?

For instance my button command: Misc_Button_04,TEST,/tell invisible fire, !test

or are you looking for something like: Misc_Button_04,TEST,/tell [player], !test?

invisible fire

Post #42 »

added 2.2.2 - handles IB's request for [player] specific commands.

Snail Farmer

Post #43 »

invisible fire wrote:added 2.2.2 - handles IB's request for [player] specific commands.
Awesome! More toys :D

Oba1

Post #44 »

Just downloaded the latest version and all my commands are being sent to area chat rather than /f (or any other chat channel I set.)

Did I miss something?

invisible fire

Post #45 »

Oba1 wrote:Just downloaded the latest version and all my commands are being sent to area chat rather than /f (or any other chat channel I set.)

Did I miss something?
that is bizarre. You sure you did not have the wrong files loaded? it seems to work fine for me.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Oba1

Post #46 »

After a bit of process of elimination, it seems to be that it's sending my custom commands to area chat because I use # as my command character rather than the standard ! (it was easier for me to type back in the olden days before we had fancy buttons. :-p)

It's not a problem on previous versions (or at least up to version 2.1 which is the latest I have before the most recent.)

Is that an easy fix to have it work again? It would be a monumental task to try to change all the commands in my control and quest metas. I can always use v2.1 I suppose, but I'd love to be able to keep up with the newest functionality.

Thanks!!

Kallak

Post #47 »

Anyone else missing the Rynthid Recall Icon on Chaos Helper? like this >

Not sure why it's X'd out like this, I did uninstall and removed Chaos Helper from Decal and reinstalled, however the results is the same each time :cry:

yaroz

Post #48 »

Is your icon number correct?

Kallak

Post #49 »

yaroz wrote:Is your icon number correct?
what's the number?
this is what I have

tab: Ports
tabvisible: false
tabsize: 350, 250
tabposition: 390, 50
cols: 6
rows: 5
Button_01: 6
Button_02: 1
Button_03: 1
Button_04: 1