Chaos Helper (Decal Plugin) v2.2.5.0 (with Source)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
invisible fire

Post #31 »

Snail Farmer wrote:
invisible fire wrote:2.2 Was added.

Enjoy the download!
I love it. Everything works great. No changes need to be made to my metas. However, I have a small request. Can it be made so the main window doesn't open when changing the chat command channel?
yes, it can be, expect a change in 2.2.1

possibly tomorrow

Snail Farmer

Post #32 »

Revamped for new version:

I noticed a few people downloaded my layout file from my last pic, so I figured I'd add my layout and config files for this one as well if it will help someone else.
Attachments
chaoshelper_snail.zip
(1.22 KiB) Downloaded 504 times

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #33 »

needs viridian rise/tree recalls...
Immortalbob of MT

invisible fire

Post #34 »

Immortalbob wrote:needs viridian rise/tree recalls...
and that is why i made this customizable good sir.

Snail Farmer

Post #35 »

Immortalbob wrote:needs viridian rise/tree recalls...
I'll add them to mine when I have them on all my chars. Only have them on one right now. ;)

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #36 »

You can see my layout on my new control meta thread!

http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=6&t=291
Immortalbob of MT

Infinita

Post #37 »

When I was running in-game then out of blue I got portaled out. I checked my chat log someone said !pr in /cg. I wonder why it happened?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #38 »

Infinita wrote:When I was running in-game then out of blue I got portaled out. I checked my chat log someone said !pr in /cg. I wonder why it happened?
Likely because you havent locked down your chat commands. See the instructions of the control meta you are using for information on this.
Immortalbob of MT

invisible fire

Post #39 »

Immortalbob wrote:
Infinita wrote:When I was running in-game then out of blue I got portaled out. I checked my chat log someone said !pr in /cg. I wonder why it happened?
Likely because you havent locked down your chat commands. See the instructions of the control meta you are using for information on this.
This takes like 2 seconds if you use something like notepad++ to do a search > replaceall...

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #40 »

Request:

There's 1 button that i need to work outside of /f without having to change the chat channel, and that would be creating the fellowship...

I'd like an option to send a button to "/t character name, !command" it would come out as: You think, "!command"
Immortalbob of MT