Chaos Helper (Decal Plugin) v2.2.5.0 (with Source)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
invisible fire

Post #21 »

Infinita wrote:
Snail Farmer wrote:I will upload my layout file here Starcrusher. I'm using 1680x1050 resolution.

How to add this in?

Do I have to use same resolution as u? Because I am using 1600x900.

Edit: Actually I just changed to full screen window mode for 1920x1080

Or can you tell me how to put them single column like yours instead of 2 by 6 square layout that takes up viewing spaces.
IF you look at the examples on the main post. You can set the number of rows and columns in the main.layout (or create a new one). If you set it to 1 row, and 30 columns, the buttons will be horizontally across the bar. Make sure you increase the size of the tab as well, as you most likely dont want very skinny buttons =P

You can make them vertical by doing the opposite, 30 rows, 1 column.

Inside your config file, make sure you set to use your new layout (if you created a new one) by editing the first line to point to your new one.

The code should take care of the rest.

invisible fire

Post #22 »

oops
Last edited by invisible fire on January 7th, 2016, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infinita

Post #23 »

Well, looks like I have to download layout extension program so i can view/edit it?

If so, which one would u recommend?

Edit: Ok, I just installed layout extension through firefox. I was able to view the layout, but won't let me edit?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #24 »

or you could open it with notepad...
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #25 »

Infinita wrote:Well, looks like I have to download layout extension program so i can view/edit it?

If so, which one would u recommend?

Edit: Ok, I just installed layout extension through firefox. I was able to view the layout, but won't let me edit?
Uninstall whatever you downloaded.
Open notepad and drag the file to it.

Snail Farmer

Post #26 »

Infinita wrote:
Snail Farmer wrote:I will upload my layout file here Starcrusher. I'm using 1680x1050 resolution.

How to add this in?

Do I have to use same resolution as u? Because I am using 1600x900.

Edit: Actually I just changed to full screen window mode for 1920x1080

Or can you tell me how to put them single column like yours instead of 2 by 6 square layout that takes up viewing spaces.
I was going to respond to this but it looks as if it has already been answered. Good luck with it.

Infinita

Post #27 »

Got it all figured out

Thanks for the help

My setup:
http://prntscr.com/9n1yyn

yaroz

Post #28 »

Snail Farmer wrote:
yaroz wrote:snail: what plugin are you using to sort the speech (bottom right of view window)?
It's the chat window in Virindi UI's. While playing I usually leave it on the "game" tab to see damage and spell words. I have them filtered out of my other chat windows.
Ahh.. I've never enabled that UI.. looks like something I'll have to check out.

invisible fire

Post #29 »

2.2 Was added.

Enjoy the download!

Snail Farmer

Post #30 »

invisible fire wrote:2.2 Was added.

Enjoy the download!
I love it. Everything works great. No changes need to be made to my metas. However, I have a small request. Can it be made so the main window doesn't open when changing the chat command channel?