AC Account Manager (Thwarg Launcher)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #21 »

bradacc wrote:Decal is pointing to the wrong install of AC?
Irrelevent

Are you on the administrator account of your PC.

Vespers

Post #22 »

Full admin rights, full rights to programs in Decal, AC & AC Account Manager.

Heres a question: Why is Thwarg-Launcher installing to C:\Program Files (x86)\Thwargle Games\Thwarg-Launcher ? I thought there was problems with programs when used from there?

Tried to move out of the Programs Files(x86), just cut and paste out of there. Still launches and on second account still error.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #23 »

Vespers wrote:Full admin rights, full rights to programs in Decal, AC & AC Account Manager.

Heres a question: Why is Thwarg-Launcher installing to C:\Program Files (x86)\Thwargle Games\Thwarg-Launcher ? I thought there was problems with programs when used from there?

Tried to move out of the Programs Files(x86), just cut and paste out of there. Still launches and on second account still error.
Only when those programs require read/write privileges, which ThwargLauncher does not.

I'll have to think about this, I can't come up with anything and I have been unable to reproduce on any machine.

Vespers

Post #24 »

Did I mention when I get error? Error appears when it select HG and enter.

Now I know you said that you can use only one AC Folder but I even tried to make icons with properties as you stated and directing it only to one AC folder. Still get the error that way too. Only when I direct to separate folders it logs perfect

Illuminator

Post #25 »

Just a quick question on the launcher.

When I select the world I want to go in it has a drop down menu next to it saying NONE.

Is this meant to be a way to launch a specific character?

If so how please?

Tnx.

Starcrusher

Post #26 »

To populate the characters field, you must use the version of MagFilter that comes with Thwargle's launcher. Open Decal and do an Add to browse to the new file location for MagFilter.

yaroz

Post #27 »

Ok.. so I finally bit the bullet and got this installed on a new box. I've got my accounts added, added the mag-filter from the directory, selected the toon to log in for all of the accounts. I can get it to launch all of the clients, but it doesn't log them in. What am I missing? Also, where can I specify different .ini files to use for different clients?

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #28 »

yaroz wrote:Ok.. so I finally bit the bullet and got this installed on a new box. I've got my accounts added, added the mag-filter from the directory, selected the toon to log in for all of the accounts. I can get it to launch all of the clients, but it doesn't log them in. What am I missing? Also, where can I specify different .ini files to use for different clients?
Not sure why they aren't logging in, do you have the old mag-filter still in decal?

\\appdata\roaming\ACAccountManager\accounts.txt -- should show all of the syntax at top.

yaroz

Post #29 »

Never had it installed in the first place. Only have ac, decal, and thwarg installed... and his mag-filter added.

Thwargle

Post #30 »

Can you verify you're using the most recent version? Click the "help" button, the title should have 2.2.8.0 in it.

Open decal configuration and verify that the magfilter.dll version number matches my client version as well.

There was previously an issue with foreign date/times that caused non-US time zones to have an issue in communicating between my magfilter.dll and my client because UTC datetime parsing is broken in json. (if i'm remembering correctly).

If you've got the most recent version; there are a couple other things we can do to move forward debugging.