AC Account Manager (Thwarg Launcher)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #51 »

TL should automatically control the ports being utilized. If you're having issues getting through portals, it might be router related.
Immortalbob of MT

Diva

Post #52 »

I have a total of 12 accounts. I have a Desktop computer and a laptop. I have TL loaded on both computers. I have the same Decal and plugins on both.

I can run my main 9 accounts "Lil Army" on my desktop just fine. I wanted to use the other 2 account on my laptop to mule certian things that I find with my Army Toons. When I first tried this it worked. was able to get 12 cottages in one place ect. But now when I try to log everything in ( 9 on one and 2 on the other ) the ones on the laptop wont fully load into game. I can see people talking in chat ect, but they wont fully load.

I have a feeling this has something to do with "Ports" between the 2 TL / Computers but I dont know how to fix it. My goal for the future ( If the game lasts that long ) would be able to run 2 full fellows, one on each computer and be able to run gauntlet with bugged 18 man fellow.

Thank you all for your work here and keeping AC fun for so many of us old players. :lol:
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!

Diva

Post #53 »

I just updated to 3.0.0 today. I deleted the 2.8 file prior to downloading the 3.0. It is working BUT it waits 120 seconds before it will open the next account? How do I fix this. The 2.8 version didn't wait more then 30 sec?
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!

Thwargle

Post #54 »

Update to 3.2.2.0, just released. TONS of bug fixes, and quite a few improvements to queueing.

p.s. This one actually works...

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #55 »

Diva wrote:I just updated to 3.0.0 today. I deleted the 2.8 file prior to downloading the 3.0. It is working BUT it waits 120 seconds before it will open the next account? How do I fix this. The 2.8 version didn't wait more then 30 sec?
Remove your current magfilter from decal, add the magfilter from the thwarglauncher folder.

Goobernut

Post #56 »

Thwargle wrote:Update to 3.2.2.0, just released. TONS of bug fixes, and quite a few improvements to queueing.

p.s. This one actually works...
Thanks mate ... will download and test ... appreciate the update :-)

Thwargle

Post #57 »

You shouldn't have to do anything to prompt for an update. The auto-updater should run at least once a day every time you re-launch and check for updates. I verified on several machines that the auto-update actually works with the current release without errors. I haven't heard otherwise yet, either.

If it's not prompting you, there is an updater.exe in the installation directory which will force it to check for updates.

- Thwargle

Starcrusher

Post #58 »

I'm seeing an issue with 3.2.2.0; when you exit an account it sometimes seems to think that client is still logged in until I close the launcher and reopen it. The Launch button will highlight, but it will not attempt to open the account when you click it. Of course it doesn't seem to be reproducible at this time.

Thwargle

Post #59 »

There's a 30 second time-frame where the launcher isn't sure if the game is still up or down. when you close an account; it can take up to a max of 30 seconds for the launcher to be sure the game is gone.

this is part of managing live accounts; where if you close the launcher, it's still aware of what games are running at all times; even if you didn't use the launcher to get them started. As long as you're running my version of mag-filter, it'll know that game is active.

EDIT
There are icons that should help you manage what state the account is in. Tiny violin, the account is off; checkmark, the account is on; rainy umbrella, launcher isn't sure; and =, it believes you're logging in. ( i think those are all correct ). The icons are unicode symbols, and are configurable in the app.config. You can set the states to whatever letter, unicode icon or whatever you'd like there.

Starcrusher

Post #60 »

Understood. Thanks for the explanation. Not seeing the app.config file though.