AC Account Manager (Thwarg Launcher)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
baalzevuv

Post #11 »

This is great, man. It makes launching 12 clients so much better. Thanks!

Vespers

Post #12 »

When launching second account I receive GAME ERROR: Can't open the data files. Check that they exit and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit.
gameerror.JPG
gameerror.JPG (16.07 KiB) Viewed 10340 times
Is it using one AC folder to log in to all accounts? I always thought you needed multiple AC folder for each account to log in to. When I use Hell's example, just logging into account works fine but each one is set into different AC folders. But AC Accnt Mgr is always giving game error on logging next account.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #13 »

Vespers wrote:When launching second account I receive GAME ERROR: Can't open the data files. Check that they exit and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit.
gameerror.JPG
Is it using one AC folder to log in to all accounts? I always thought you needed multiple AC folder for each account to log in to. When I use Hell's example, just logging into account works fine but each one is set into different AC folders. But AC Accnt Mgr is always giving game error on logging next account.
Then you're not using the method I wrote at all. The entire point is to use 1 install. Click the Help button on Thwarg and follow the instructions again.

Vespers

Post #14 »

No HellsWrath, I did follow everything:
ini2.JPG
ini2.JPG (119.95 KiB) Viewed 10338 times
What I meant was that I have icons to click on desktop with your instructions, except the start location is directed to each folder, it didn't say in your instructions it would only need one location.

Every time I start a second third etc. client it pops up that error.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #15 »

HellsWrath wrote:Using this method of multi-clienting only requires a single install of AC

You can now log in as many clients as you wish using the normal aclauncher.

Create a shortcut to your aclauncher for each instance of AC you wish to run
Right click - Edit each shortcut. In the "Target" field add the following to the end of the string

Code: Select all

-username "MyUsername" -password "MyPassword" -w "ServerName" -2 -3
It should look similar to this

Code: Select all

"C:\Games\Asheron's Call\aclauncher.exe" -username "MyUsername" -password "MyPassword" -w "ServerName" -2 -3
The -2 and -3 tells the launcher to press the "Next" button to complete each step
It doesn't explicitly say "only use 1 install" because it is inferred 3 separate times.

I will update so it is more straight forward.

Are you attempting to launch Thwarg when you already have clients running you launched through shortcuts/other means?

Vespers

Post #16 »

No. I select one account at a time or multiple it doesn't matter it still causes error after the first one successfully enters.
Nothing is running except decal and Thwarg Launcher then I launch. Second account (or each one after) causes the error.

bradacc

Post #17 »

Vespers wrote:No HellsWrath, I did follow everything:

What I meant was that I have icons to click on desktop with your instructions, except the start location is directed to each folder, it didn't say in your instructions it would only need one location.

Every time I start a second third etc. client it pops up that error.

With Thwarg-Launcher you shouldn't be using AC shortcuts at all.

Vespers

Post #18 »

I don't use shortcuts when using Launcher, but launcher does not work with my multiple accounts.

bradacc

Post #19 »

Decal is pointing to the wrong install of AC?

Vespers

Post #20 »

Decal Settings
[Injection Method] : Timer (Default)
[Portal Path] : C:\Turbine\Asheron's Call
[Launcher App] : acclient.exe
[Update URL] : http://update.decaldev.com
[memlocs.xml] : 27376 bytes, Version 0.0.11.6096
[messages.xml] : 55090 bytes, Version 2013.07.27.0
[Video Memory] : -34459648