trouble summoning portal

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Heartless

trouble summoning portal

Post #1 »

I would like to be able to tell my guys to summon portals. I have the inventory item count >= 1 and diff taper for each but where i am running into a problem is the summoning part what i have is
all
chat command: /mt combatstate magic
chat command: /mt cast 157 , Summon Primary Portal I
set meta state: default
when i give the summon primary portal command to my guys it will go to magic mode for a sec then back to peace if i have them in magic mode then they will cast the spell. i tried a few diff things and did get it to work after 2 tells but not really ideal. thank you for any help.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

put the combat state/summon/etc commands into a nav profile with appropriate pauses
Immortalbob of MT

Heartless

Post #3 »

very nice that worked great thank you.

yaroz

Post #4 »

You could also do a nav for each type, then on text "You cast" (or whatever it is), you can have it switch back to your default profile.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

Aye, as yaroz said you can use vtank nav. To summon a portal requires you to edit a recall nav in notepad and replace the spellID with the ID of a summon portal.

Simple and automatically takes care of switching to wand/going in to combat etc

Also, if using Mag you don't have to type the spell ID + the spell name in the cast command. You choose one or the other.
/mt cast[p] [#,name] [on [target]]

Heartless

Post #6 »

Great tips thanks a lot. I was making a route for each but just one with the state changes works a lot better thanks again.