Mag-Tools vs. Vendors

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
synegyn

Mag-Tools vs. Vendors

Post #1 »

I have been tinkering with metas with moderate success, but am running into issues when I attempt to sell.

I have read how Mag-Tools handles auto buying/selling, and have created loot profiles for the vendors that I try to use.

If I open the vendor, Mag-Tools finds the profile and loads it successfully. If I have test mode turned on, it even gives me a list of the items it intends to sell. Following that, though, all I get is endless [VIT]Purchase Complete spam, but nothing is actually being bought or sold. Has anyone else seen this?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

I haven't run into that myself...but i do know that you need to have test mode off for it to function. (which i'm sure you tried) link one of your vendor profiles to this thread, maybe we can find a problem in it.
Immortalbob of MT

Sif al Taak

Post #3 »

Dunno which vendor you used for testing. But I allways got trouble with the mag-tools vendor function on the Aun Mage in CK (on tree plateform).

Other vendors working well for me. Dunno if that Tree Aun Mage got a different mechanic from turbine, well....

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Make sure you don't have auto-stack turned on in Vtank during the buy/sell actions.
Also, you need Virindi Item Tool loaded in Decal (mag uses it to do the work)

I use Aun Amanaualuan the Elder Shaman just fine.

yaroz

Post #5 »

What Hells said. I ran into this several times. On my recomp state, I have it turn off the autostack and autocram while it's buying. After it reaches the selected amounts of tapers/whatever, it re-enables them and switches back to my default state.

Rathanos

Post #6 »

I have similar difficulties, I can't quite figure it out. Tried turning off autocram & autostack to no avail. My error only occurs when I'm trying to purchase, I can sell just fine. What happens is, I add the item, go to purchase, and everything acts fine but I get an AC error that indicates some of the items I'm attempting to purchase are no longer available. I've tried manipulating my /mt commands like crazy and nothing seems to work. The commands I've been using are

/mt vendor addbuyp sake 1
/mt vendor buy

Obviously you could replace sake with just about any item you are trying to purchase but I've tried with a few things and it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions are appreciated

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #7 »

Rathanos wrote:I have similar difficulties, I can't quite figure it out. Tried turning off autocram & autostack to no avail. My error only occurs when I'm trying to purchase, I can sell just fine. What happens is, I add the item, go to purchase, and everything acts fine but I get an AC error that indicates some of the items I'm attempting to purchase are no longer available. I've tried manipulating my /mt commands like crazy and nothing seems to work. The commands I've been using are

/mt vendor addbuyp sake 1
/mt vendor buy

Obviously you could replace sake with just about any item you are trying to purchase but I've tried with a few things and it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions are appreciated
You are mixing things up. The auto-stack problem occurs mainly when using Mag-tools "Auto Buy/Sell", not the /mt vendor commands.

The vendor commands are terrible, don't use them if Auto Buy/Sell works.
http://magtools.codeplex.com/documentation

Scroll down to "Vendor Auto Buy/Sell on Open Trade"

Shang

Post #8 »

I had the same issue and scratched my head for a good 60 minutes. Chat spam with Purchase Complete but nothing happened. I didn't have pack space in main inventory bag for all of the pyreals of the items I was trying to sell. Make sure you have open pack space.

MysticalFists

Post #9 »

So I'm trying and failing horrible with this. I can't get VIT to buy/sell anything because I don't have MMD's. I've setup a profile for MagTools, which uses VIT, and I can confirm in Test Mode MT sees the items available I want it to buy, but again, VIT just tells me I don't have MMD's. Anyone have an auto buy/sell working in PhatAC since it doesn't handle pyreals the same?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #10 »

MysticalFists wrote:So I'm trying and failing horrible with this. I can't get VIT to buy/sell anything because I don't have MMD's. I've setup a profile for MagTools, which uses VIT, and I can confirm in Test Mode MT sees the items available I want it to buy, but again, VIT just tells me I don't have MMD's. Anyone have an auto buy/sell working in PhatAC since it doesn't handle pyreals the same?
Until Pea moves PhatAC closer to the way the live servers functioned, certain things just wont work right...or at all.
Immortalbob of MT