Possible to turn mag-tools Auto-Loot Chests on/off in meta?

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
bradacc

Possible to turn mag-tools Auto-Loot Chests on/off in meta?

Post #1 »

With mag-tools auto loot off I tried to have my meta unlock renegade chest(for refined chorizite chunk), open it, and loot contents (similar to using virindi item tool). Even though the item id'ed as positive it wasn't grabbed. If I turn auto-loot chests on everything works perfect (tested on mana forge chest, not renegade chest on quest). However I use Virindi Item Tool for everything else(corpse looting/arwic chests) so I'm wondering if there is a way to get this to set it on in meta, and off once done.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

InnerSpyre

Post #2 »

I'm new to this, so I could be wrong, but here's what I found:

I checked mag-tools option list: /mt opt list

In that list, is: Looting.AutoLootChests <bool>

So I'm guessing that a chat command of: /mt Looting.AutoLootChests true\false

...would toggle that feature on and off respectively (true for on, false for off).

Cheers!

~InnerSpyre

bradacc

Post #3 »

Awesome! Thanks a ton!!
/mt opt set Looting.AutoLootChests false

InnerSpyre

Post #4 »

Doh! Forgot the 'opt set' - sorry about that. Glad you got it though! You're welcome. :)

~InnerSpyre

Dmdtt

Post #5 »

ive never had an issue with just leaving auto loot chest on 100% of the time, as long as you disable other magtools looting options it won't interfere with vtank looting in any way for corpses and its usually a tad annoying to use vtank looting for chests as it requires manual inputs. while on the other hand if you have the proper meta loaded you can use meta to select/use the chest and easily just use magtools to loot the chest instead.