Meta Navigation Infinite Recall

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Nosthula

Meta Navigation Infinite Recall

Post #1 »

First, I am Big fan of the forums. Longtime reader, first time poster. I get this intermittent issue where when it calls a navigation route for lifestone recalling and it gets stuck on the recall step and continually casts it. For example 6 of my guys run just fine using that navigation route in my meta but every once in a while a single guy will get stuck recalling. The route is a very simple cast lifestone recall, with a pause after it. It is configured to run once. I eventually get it to clear up by switching to different navigation routes, logging in and out and restarting the meta, but I was wondering if there was a consistent way to stop the behavior. In the current situation I just rebooted my computer and was loading all of my guys up.

Nosthula

Post #2 »

Switching to a different meta and back to my original meta cleared it up this time. Thankfully I had the issue on two characters this time and I could validate the work around. If that works every time then its an easy work around.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

Recall loops happen when you are within the lancell you will be recalling to. (landcell is ~3 sq yards )

Vtank only knows it recalled by the landcell changing, if your character teleports to the same location, there was no change so it thinks it failed and will continue to try over and over.

Nosthula

Post #4 »

Thank you for the reply. I didn't know that and that is great information to know. Do you know why switching metas resolved the issue without changing the landcell? I was still in the landcellI was going to recall to and all 6 of my characters were when I started the meta.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

You weren't in the exact landcell, likely a few steps to the side.

Nosthula

Post #6 »

HellsWrath wrote:You weren't in the exact landcell, likely a few steps to the side.
Ahh, I didn't know landcells were that small. Thank you again.