Help editing Olthoi Soldier meta

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Pigfish

Help editing Olthoi Soldier meta

Post #1 »

Hell's Wrath made an olthoi soldier meta for slag collection. If you die, there's the option to rebuff and return. If you enter a portal however, it will log you out of the game. Instead of logging out on portal enter, I'd rather have it /ls and set meta state back to default. It's not working though, because I am absolute noob to meta editing.

I've made it so during "Hunt" state, if Portalspace Entered, then Set Meta State:ReturnToQueen
in ReturnToQueen i've made it /ls, Set Meta State ReturnedToQueen

in ReturnedToQueen, I have it check landblock == E6D30000 and if so, set state Default

however, this is not working.

it just keeps trying to stay on Hunt state. so, as the olthoi exits a portal, it will say /ls, then instantly jump back to hunt.

can someone tell me how to fix this?
Attachments
NotWorking.PNG
NotWorking.PNG (34.17 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Pigfish

Post #2 »

It's really embarassing how long it takes me to figure this out, it's all linear logic but so confusing. This seems to be working so far except /mt use Olthoi Queen doesn't always work (some bug in mag tools I think) I can manually type it and still it won't work some reason. Also, death doesn't work anymore. even though the meta says if I die during hunt, it should go back to Buffandreturn, it doesn't. Idk why.

but now, if I go into a portal by accident, it'll recall and run back :D This is my first real attempt at editing a meta. just need to not die I guess. urhg
Attachments
Working.PNG
Working.PNG (318.53 KiB) Viewed 3702 times

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #3 »

you can probably put using the queen inside of a nav route that you can run. Add NPC, and react on the chat message you get.
Immortalbob of MT