Arwic Chests Meta Problem

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
blundstrom16

Arwic Chests Meta Problem

Post #1 »

Hi, So I have modified the Arwic AutoChest meta, but I still have a lot to learn with how to do certain things.

One of the problems I am having with my modification to this meta is that I am trying to add a recall after around 4 minutes in the Durable Keys State. The Durable Keys state continuously restarts using the check2 state until you are out of keys, I would like to make it escape the Durable Keys state after a certain amount of time. Ive been trying to figure out how to make this work for about 3 hours, no luck. Again I am new to this so any help would be much appreciated

yaroz

Post #2 »

Two ways you could do this.. either create a stopwatch, and check to see if the time elapsed is greater than whatever, or the persistent timer.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

blundstrom16 wrote:Hi, So I have modified the Arwic AutoChest meta, but I still have a lot to learn with how to do certain things.

One of the problems I am having with my modification to this meta is that I am trying to add a recall after around 4 minutes in the Durable Keys State. The Durable Keys state continuously restarts using the check2 state until you are out of keys, I would like to make it escape the Durable Keys state after a certain amount of time. Ive been trying to figure out how to make this work for about 3 hours, no luck. Again I am new to this so any help would be much appreciated

For what purpose? To go sell before your inventory fills?

If that's the case, use Packslots <= X in the Check2 state, if triggered, recall.

blundstrom16

Post #4 »

@hellswrath

The purpose for this would be to leave before turning pk at the chests. Since I play on DT a lot of people contest arwic and I have seen others using a meta that runs them to the chest non pk and then leaves before turning pk again. I tried to make something like this for myself but I am struggling! Lol

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

blundstrom16 wrote:@hellswrath

The purpose for this would be to leave before turning pk at the chests. Since I play on DT a lot of people contest arwic and I have seen others using a meta that runs them to the chest non pk and then leaves before turning pk again. I tried to make something like this for myself but I am struggling! Lol
They probably aren't using the ArwicAutoChest meta then, or if they are, they modified it to remove the check state entirely and placed the "use key on chest/use chest/close chest" inside a .nav, so it just keeps using keys until seconds in state >= X, then leaves

While gone, it checks if it still has keys: Item Inventory Count >= X, if it does, it returns.

blundstrom16

Post #6 »

@hellswrath

I'll have to give that a shot. Thank you for your input! Much appreciated

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #7 »

Good luck, we're here if you get stuck.

Hotdogface

Post #8 »

Here is my Darktide key pull meta.

It works as such: You have a killer and a puller. puller is a level 180+ character. Killer is any voidmage capable of killing the puller. (void because it wont throw cords on death if the puller dies of a DOT.) Killer kills puller and puller goes to lifestone at arwic. Then runs to the chests in arwic (automatic door open range might need to be tweaked). Once it gets to the chests it loots filtering through your loot profile until the timer ends and it recalls back to the characters house. Upon recalling it loots the keys on the corpse from its previous death and goes red again at the moment he picks up the final key. The timing on this meta is done very well so be weary of tweaking any things that may effect that. After looting the keys of the corpse and going red the void mage kills the puller and does its cycle again.

To get it to run properly you will need to change the name of the puller's corpse in the embedded nav that uses /mt select/loot corpse. Change the nav point at the beginning of the route to where your character stands when he recalls to the bind-stone of his house.
You will also need to change the kill route character name to get your void mage to cast spells on your puller.

Pulling.met
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cldvs836yu6jy ... g.met?dl=0
Killing.nav
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/826 ... llIkis.nav