Looking for a Rynthid Killtask meta

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Hotdogface

Looking for a Rynthid Killtask meta

Post #1 »

I would like to start doing Rynthid Kill Tasks in addition to Hosh and I've seen people running a meta so Im not sure if there is one shared somewhere or not.

If Not i'll make it function similarly to my Darktide hosh meta. With !recall, !combat, !follow, !loot, !logoff commands, death recovery, and automatic flagging in a single file line :)

Let me know if any one has anything for me to use or push off of.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

We don't share killtask/hunting metas as that would cause everyone to run the same exact routes and hold down entire areas, impeding on other players.

For killtasks we only share metas that manage the pickup/turnin of the tasks. No routes/hunting profiles.

Hotdogface

Post #3 »

HellsWrath wrote:We don't share killtask/hunting metas as that would cause everyone to run the same exact routes and hold down entire areas, impeding on other players.

For killtasks we only share metas that manage the pickup/turnin of the tasks. No routes/hunting profiles.

Thats understandable. I Don't Share my Hosh meta for that reason too. Especially on DT where there is collision on characters.

I've gone ahead and pushed off of DMDTT's Basic Control meta file (http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=6&t=111) to combine my hosh, Colo and Rynthid Killtask meta into one meta file that I can use for all 3 quests.

The one thing I havent done yet and wish I didnt have to do my self was the flagging route for the Rynthid Killtasks. For my Hosh flagging meta I used Reilyn's Simple Hosh tent meta.
http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=6&t=53

Thanks Guys. I'll Share what I feel might benefit others when Im done with this.
The optional Darktide !logoff commands are also a lifesaver when PK's come try to rain on your parade :p.
I've been working on a !kill command that causes all bots to attack the opposing Player Killer. But haven't succeeded in that just yet. I doubt theres a very good way to do it but for me, its fun and worth doing. Its no fun getting vp on all your bots because you weren't paying attention in a vulnerable moment.

Dmdtt

Post #4 »

unless I am mistaken my control meta has a command !killtask that if you are in the landblock for rynthid npcs it will load routes to talk to all npcs should be easy to build a route to get there and make use of those states.

Hotdogface

Post #5 »

Dmdtt wrote:unless I am mistaken my control meta has a command !killtask that if you are in the landblock for rynthid npcs it will load routes to talk to all npcs should be easy to build a route to get there and make use of those states.
Oh man! U rock. I didnt even realize.

Thank you for doing that.