Help ensuring drop into pit.

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
bradacc

Help ensuring drop into pit.

Post #1 »

So I've been adding stuff to the ChaosControl meta semi-successfully and am stuck with making sure a shift-jump into a pit goes as planned. 6 of my 8 bots dropped in fine, but 2 didn't make it and was wondering if anyone could help fine tune my code.

Burun Burrow Quest is what I am attempting to automate. I have a portal tie to Empyrean Foundry which is <3 clicks away that I summon and can !burunburrow from there to run to the dungeon. I can also issue the same command from just inside the dungeon drop and it skips the run just fine. Code seems decent navigating me to the Lugian Courier, at which point my guys let me know whether or not they have a key and try to get one if they don't. After that a short nav to the drop point.

If anyone is willing to look at it I'd be forever grateful. Additionally any thoughts on if I can prevent my guys from trying to take down the mobs on the lower level would be welcome. I'm thinking change monster range to like 1, but dunno.
Attachments
Chaos_Follower.met
(41.17 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

You are using a Mag-Tools jump command in your CourierToPit route.
Mag-Tools jumps have a tendency to rubberband.

Use Vtank jump navpoints (not /vt jump, but /vt addnavjump)

http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/B ... #Route_tab
add a jump to a route: "/vt addnavjump [heading] [shift] [charge]" will append to the end of a route.

For example "/vt jump 360 true 500" will make you do a shift jump to the north at half power.
Make a habit of creating new metas for separate tasks or eventually you'll be looking through a mishmash of 30 quests trying to fix one quest-line.

This is an early diagram of my Control Web
Each bubble is a meta that either manages a task, or branches to other metas.
Organization is key to not losing your mind.