Make multiportal bot use snowmaker

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Hotdogface

Make multiportal bot use snowmaker

Post #1 »

Hi i'm trying to modify the multi-portal bot meta to use the snowmaker at our allegiance mansion ever 90 seconds.
Im struggling to find the correct commands

It think itd be similar to the key pull meta's select item and use commands but I haven't been successful in my attempts so far.

Any help would be appreciated. I want to keep the snow flowing at mansion!

Hotdogface

Post #2 »

As a side note I've also added other cool commands to the multi portal bot! it waves every 3 minutes. If a player says jump in area chat he uses the /vt tapjump command. Also hidden commands for emotes (for the hell of it). Im trying to get him to auto brill the person who says the *brill* command as well. But that one has me stumped. I'll also need to run the focus stone quest on all the characters on the account. ugh...

Im basically trying to make the multiportal bot account/meta an allegiance wide tool. its been really conveneient so far but any suggestions for making it a more useful convenience is something I'd love to hear peoples ideas on. Maybe a tink bot function, or the ability to make arrows for the archers in ali. also maybe the ability to dye things for people.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

/vt propertydump the snowmaker and find the objectclass

Find the related ID for the objectclass http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php?t ... _Functions under object properties

I'm going to assume it's Misc which is 8

actiontryuseitem[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]==Snowmaker

Tinkerbot meta would be abysmal, use a tinkerbot plugin.