Trying to run Multiportal Bot but Mag-filters causing crashes

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Hotdogface

Trying to run Multiportal Bot but Mag-filters causing crashes

Post #1 »

I have been trying to fix this issue for many weeks now. Today I finally gave in and re-formatted my hard drive and started form a fresh install of Windows Xp, decal, V-tank bundle, AC1, and mag tools.

After doing so I've been able to distill the problem cause down to Mag-filters.

Once I add the Mag Filters.dll file to decal and allow the metta to issue commands that log out one character and in another
this error throws:
http://postimg.org/image/oa1eyhvyl/full/

This problem not only occurs when I allow the metta to switch characters on an account. It persists to crash my acClient when I manually attempt to switch characters on an account. Its forced me to have to exit and re-connect to server every time I want to switch character on an account. With the instability of AC servers lately I'm sure you can imagine the headache its caused.

Please help me solve this issue. I just want to run this portal bot! Also not having to exit and reconnect to server every time I want to switch characters would be nice as well.

I've been troubleshooting for a while now and could use any help u can provide. I'll even pay large amounts of mmds on Darktide if you can help.

Thanks,
Hotdog face.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Are you on Xp sp1?
What version of the .NET framework do you have installed.

Hotdogface

Post #3 »

HellsWrath wrote:Are you on Xp sp1?
What version of the .NET framework do you have installed.
Im running Windows Xp Professional. Service Pack 3
and
.Net frameworks 1.1 service pack 1
.Net frameworks 2.0 service pack 2
.Net frameworks 3.0 service pack 2
.Net frameworks 3.5 service pack 1
.Net frameworks 4.0 client profile

check image so see direct screenshot.
service pack.JPG
service pack.JPG (107.5 KiB) Viewed 6531 times

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Interesting.

I run on Vista 7 and 10, haven't run on Xp in years. Not sure of anyone that runs mag-filter on xp so I don't have any references for you unfortunately.

Hotdogface

Post #5 »

HellsWrath wrote:Interesting.

I run on Vista 7 and 10, haven't run on Xp in years. Not sure of anyone that runs mag-filter on xp so I don't have any references for you unfortunately.

Well thank you for responding so quickly. If you can help me resolve it then it is probably too big of a problem to fix :/

I guess its time to upgrade to Windows 7.

Thanks so much for the help.

Hotdogface

Post #6 »

I resolved this issue by upgrading my OS to windows 7!