Using Salvage on Items

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Invictus

Using Salvage on Items

Post #1 »

Trying to use /mt use for salvage on an item and its not working. Any tips? I have tried with and without the (100), tried different items. Wondering how I can go about this.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Salvage names can't be used.

If you have a Peridot Electric Staff and you try "/mt usei Peridot Electric Staff" it won't work.
If you "/mt usei Electric Staff" it will.
Master of Design
Salvage names changed from "Salvaged Type" to "Type Salvage" for technical reasons.
Mule TradeIt used to accept Salvage names as well, now it does not as a result of the name changes.

You may be able to do it using Expressions http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/Meta_Functions

Invictus

Post #3 »

thx hell I'll look into. Been trying to figure out how to apply Ivory to colo rings to hand off to mules but no luck thus far.

Dmdtt

Post #4 »

you can add ivory to empyrean rings just fine with the command /mt usep Salvage on Empyrean Ring you just need to make sure no enhanced rings are on your character and no other salvage types are on your character. after you send each /mt usep command make sure to then send a /mt givep Empyrean Ring to (InsertMuleName) so you can imbue the next ring with ivory.

yaroz

Post #5 »

See the other post about ivorying rings for that section of my meta.

Invictus

Post #6 »

oh thanks guys for the tip.