is this possible, and how could i do it?

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
DKSorc

is this possible, and how could i do it?

Post #1 »

I am completely new to metas, never done anything with them, and not quite sure how to proceed with what i want to do.

is it possible to load a loot profile if your burden percentage goes below a certan % (useful for spellcaster who wants to keep looting until ~100% burden, while burning tapers, causing burden to drop below 100%). . . i know the opposite is easily done, as shown below

condition: burden >= 100
action: chat command: /vt loot load <filename>

i just can't see how to do the oposite, any ideas?

yaroz

Post #2 »

I was thinking that you could use the getcharintprop[5], then figure it out from there, but you have to take into account your strength (which I haven't found a way to get yet), then take into account your augmentations.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

It might be possible with a NOT rule, however every way I can think of would put it in to a loop.

You may want to think of other ways to approach what you are doing. Perhaps refine your loot profile to pick up less.
Only loot salvage with >= an amount of packslots (done in the loot rule) so you stop eventually and only loot good items.
Return to an NPC and sell/recomp so you hold less tapers at a time.

Tacit_MT

Post #4 »

These 2 rules should do what you want (place both in your Default state (or whatever state you hunt in)):

Code: Select all

Rule1: (watch for burdened)
All:{Burden>=100, Expression: getvar[IwasBurdened]==0]}
All:{Chat Command: {/vt echo I'm burdened!  Load stop looting profile.}, ExprAct: setvar[IwasBurdened,1],  SetMetaState: Default}

Rule2: (watch for unburdened)
All:{NOT {Burden>=100}, Expression: getvar[IwasBurdened]==1}
All:{Chat Command: {/vt echo I'm unburdened!  Let's loot.}, ExprAct: setvar[IwasBurdened,0],  SetMetaState: Default}

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

neat, the NOT worked XD