Individual Commands

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Dmdtt

Post #11 »

yeah chat cap is pretty amazing for command metas, currently I got my command meta to around 6 different captures that will change any single setting in vtank that I can, and then the recall commands. my command metas number of rules has shrunk by about 40% all the while is much more flexible and functional its amazing.

SomeRandomGuy12

Post #12 »

Amazing is the word.

Currently I am doing this by using the magfilter from Thwarg launcher, I put everyone i the same "team"
/mf jt TeamA

Then do a broadcast command like so

/mf bc /t:TeamA /mt use nameofsomeitem

Very helpful on quests, but a bit slow and having it build in vtank is just wonderful. My end game with
this is to have my main toon manually select something ,then extract the name of whatever is selected
and use that to have the others pick it up or interact with it

I can imagine soo much more with this though.

Thanks again,

bradacc

Post #13 »

Dmdtt wrote: getvar[capturegroup_telltexttwo]==Burning Coal

only Dweia in our example would trigger off the above condition and then go through with the action below

Code: Select all

ExprAct actiontryuseitem[wobjectfindininventorybynamerx[Platinum Spirit]];clearvar[capturegroup_telltexttwo];clearvar[capturegroup_telltextone];clearvar[capturegroup_tellchar]
this will both execute the command then clear all of the captured variables.
Instead of Platinum Spirit that last part should be this correct?

Code: Select all

ExprAct actiontryuseitem[wobjectfindininventorybynamerx[getvar[capturegroup_telltexttwo]]];clearvar[capturegroup_telltexttwo];clearvar[capturegroup_telltextone];clearvar[capturegroup_tellchar]

Dmdtt

Post #14 »

woops nice catch lol