Colo Metas

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Invictus

Colo Metas

Post #1 »

Seems the Colo metas are acting up after the recent patch. I have had it where they don't navigate from a room, don't turn in, or cannot turn in until around 15 minutes after everyone else, and the rest will be in doing a run so he just gets left behind. I am unsure the cause behind this, before patch everything was running perfectly. But now not so much. Other's are having the same issues and just hoped you guys new about this and were going to make fixes due to the new patch. And again, sorry I have no idea what causes it.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Not sure, the only thing that changed was due to the annual Item ID Defragmentation done by Turbine.

All weapons in your vtank profiles must be reassigned.

Invictus

Post #3 »

ya, I seen that. But the last few runs, the 9th person in fellow cannot hand in the win run for several (10-15 ish) minutes. Just witnessed it live. Then others were talking about the other stuff I mentioned.

Dmdtt

Post #4 »

make sure in your character options you have Turn your character with camera turning is disabled. colo meta will not function properly with it enabled. neither will any vtank navigation really.

Invictus

Post #5 »

nm
Last edited by Invictus on May 15th, 2015, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Invictus

Post #6 »

It seems he is not switching out of the TurnIn State... he gets the key and the coins, I have used two separate profiles one modified for turn in, and a default one off the public meta... and both of them this happens. I'll go back through the setup and see if there was a button I hit or something that changed a setting.

Invictus

Post #7 »

Ya I cannot understand why he will not change his state from turnin after he actually turns in.

Dmdtt

Post #8 »

could it possibly be someone in your group is starting the next colo run before you have a chance to turn in? this is one of the only ways you can get stuck in turnin state.

Invictus

Post #9 »

nah they are all still buffing and he already has the key and the coins : /

Invictus

Post #10 »

is there some sort of text it looks for to move to the next state?