Colo Metas

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Invictus

Post #11 »

I was going to submit screens shots... but it was a before and after hand in, showing the rest of the group ran over to door and started buffing, and he's sitting there after receiving the coins and the key. Even says in green that Master Arbitrator gives you colo key and such.
Attachments
all waiting.png
all waiting.png (2.24 MiB) Viewed 7012 times

Invictus

Post #12 »

oh it did attach here is the other one.
Attachments
after hand in.png
after hand in.png (2.17 MiB) Viewed 7011 times

Dmdtt

Post #13 »

which colosseum meta are you using, is the char having trouble handing in always the same char and is it a leader or a follower?

is the char having issues running a different meta?

Dmdtt

Post #14 »

also are you filtering the Arbitrators chat or is it in that blocked out section? knowing what timer the arbitrator is giving that char would be helpful.

Dmdtt

Post #15 »

also I HIGHLY suggest raising approach on all macros to 40+ so you loot rares while running colo.

Dmdtt

Post #16 »

Invictus wrote:I was going to submit screens shots... but it was a before and after hand in, showing the rest of the group ran over to door and started buffing, and he's sitting there after receiving the coins and the key. Even says in green that Master Arbitrator gives you colo key and such.
in this before shot, are you turning on/off vtank?

Edit: also how long have you been in the lobby when the before SS was taken?

Dmdtt

Post #17 »

also when you have time, send me a SS of the meta tab focusing on Default3-Default5 if you can fit all 3 states in 1 SS.

also if your meta has been altered in any way from original I would also like to see a SS of the Turnin and TurninTransition states.

Invictus

Post #18 »

they all use the DmdttautoColo, except the guy handing in. I have tried both my hand in one and the one I mentioned on him, and on both he doesn't change the state. I have also redownloaded the default one and tried using it, and the same thing happens. Camera turn with mouse is not turned on. Nope I am not turning off the macro in between pictures. I am not filtering what the arborator is saying, or at least he is not set to mute.

Dmdtt

Post #19 »

do you always have issues on the same character?

Invictus

Post #20 »

Thanks for the tip on the approach range :D. Are there any settings I could have checked on the character that would interfere with this other than the mouse turning option?