Colo Metas

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Dmdtt

Post #21 »

not that I can think of, if it is always the same character honestly I am at a loss what it could be.

Invictus

Post #22 »

yup just the one character. I have tried deleting all files associated with him and starting from scratch.... still happens. Yet before this last patch they were all running fine, including him.

Invictus

Post #23 »

I actually watch him changing from TurnIn to TurnInTransition over and over, and it doesn't ever change to Door :(

Dmdtt

Post #24 »

for some reason that one character is failing to react to arbitrator chat, that is quite literally the only conclusion I can come to, make sure you have no ingame filters set up, type /filter make sure it says none

Invictus

Post #25 »

Hrmm... Just says Combat, Spellcasting, nothing else.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #26 »

try to /unfilter -all

I had a problem with one of my older toons because of this recently.
Immortalbob of MT

Danmoss1977

Post #27 »

Turn in...my brother and I are having the same issue. After we collect our characters turn but won't go to the door. Just stuck there while everyone else goes to the door and buff. Now if tap the arrow key then it all goes back to normal. Deleted and reinstalled multiple times with no luck. Should we try doing the I game filter check that someone suggested in a earlier comment? Come to the conclusion it must be some kind of nav issue but have tried almost everything and nothing seems to be working.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #28 »

Danmoss1977 wrote:Turn in...my brother and I are having the same issue. After we collect our characters turn but won't go to the door. Just stuck there while everyone else goes to the door and buff. Now if tap the arrow key then it all goes back to normal. Deleted and reinstalled multiple times with no luck. Should we try doing the I game filter check that someone suggested in a earlier comment? Come to the conclusion it must be some kind of nav issue but have tried almost everything and nothing seems to be working.
Make sure you do not have "Turn your character with camera turning" enabled" in character options. Navigation will not work with it on.

Colo meta will still partially function with it on as it will use the doors after each round, but it won't be able to move to the door after TurnIn, or position itself at the center of each room.

Disable it

Danmoss1977

Post #29 »

Ok so I haven't tried it yet, I will when I get home. But I've been reading more posts on this problem and also the fixes for it. So it's my fault for not reading more into it. Hope it works for me. Sorry I put up a post without reading into it more.

Invictus

Post #30 »

No it wasn't that. Unsure what it was, completely uninstalled and deleted everything and reinstalled everything, works fine now. So odd.