some simple things i have not been able to figure out

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Heartless

some simple things i have not been able to figure out

Post #1 »

how do i get landblock/landcell data and how do i get the xy coords if i want to click yes on one of the popup windows?
also wondering if there is a way to check the time of day in a meta so it does not run in the graveyard at night for example?
thanks for your time and help.

yaroz

Post #2 »

There is a button that you can click to get the landblock/landcell data. You could also do /vt mexec getplayerlandcell[], but there's nothing for landblock. I think, but I'm not sure about it, you can get the info from /loc.. but you'll have to translate it.

You can do a "/mt get xy" to get the mouse coords, but keep in mind that if you're in windowed mode that the coords are off by like 20.. I ended up taking a screenshot, then editing it in mspaint, then getting the coords through that.

And no.. there is no way to get the internal time. I've asked Virindi, and she said that she has never figured out how the time works internally. Then we did a test to see what time it was on the various servers, and all of the servers were a different time.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

Once you select Landblock/Landcell as a trigger in Meta it will appear with 2 buttons.

Click "Current Landblock" and it will fill in the information.

"/mt get xy" will post coordinates to your chat formatted with a comma (600, 850)

When using the coords you remove the comma

"/mt click 600 850"

Heartless

Post #4 »

you guys are great thanks for your help:)