Tutorial: Setting up automatic TicketTurnin for the colosseum meta

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
Dmdtt

Tutorial: Setting up automatic TicketTurnin for the colosseum meta

Post #1 »

Please note this is only one of many ways to go about setting this up.

For the most part the colosseum meta will run on its own from the time when ticket is turned in to the time the meta gets back to in front of the door and rebuffs. For this reason I would suggest starting the ticket sequence at the Rebuff state. The item designating the leader will be an Egg.

Add in a line at the bottom of the Rebuff state that looks like this

Code: Select all

State- Rebuff
Condition- Item “Egg”>=1
Action- All {Chat Command: /vt opt set enablebuffing false, Set Meta State: TicketCheck}

In TicketCheck state you will have your meta buy a colosseum ticket from the ticket vendor if you do not have one already. Once a ticket is acquired you will enable buffing load an empty route and set the state to the next state.

State- TicketCheck
Condition- Item “Colosseum Ticket”>=1
Action- All {Chat Command: /vt opt set enablebuffing true, Embedded Nav “[None]” (0pts),  Set Meta State: TicketTurnIn}

State- TicketCheck
Condition- Item “Colosseum Ticket”<=0
Action- Embedded Nav “[BuyTicket]” (3pts)
This CIRCULAR route will have the following points;

A nav point in front of Colosseum Ticket Vendor

A 1s pause

Final line- /mt give trade note (250,000) to Colosseum Ticket Vendor

Once a ticket is acquired your leader will begin his forcebuff and transition to the state where he will hand the ticket to the arbitrator. In order to ensure all characters have buffed properly I would suggest a pause before loading the route for turning in the colosseum ticket to the Arbitrator triggering the start of the run. The seconds in state 400 is there in the event that magtools decides to drop the ticket rather than handing it to the arbitrator.

State- TicketTurnIn
Condition- Chat Message: ^Your fellowship is now locked.
Action- Set Meta State: ColoPortal

State- TicketTurnIn
Condition- Seconds in State >= 400
Action- Set Meta State: TurnIn

State- TicketTurnIn
Condition- Seconds in State >= 240
Action- Embedded Nav “[Ticket]” (3pts)
This CIRCULAR route will have the following points;

A nav point in front of Master Arbitrator

A 5s pause

Final line- /mt give Colosseum Ticket to Master Arbitrator

If added correctly after your group turns in the previous run and starts the rebuff sequence your leader will trigger off the presence of an egg in their inventory to trigger to wait on buffing and buy a ticket. After a ticket is acquired that leader will then buff wait a designated amount of time, in my example I used 240s, then turn in the ticket and trigger off the fellowship locked message to begin the sequence of the next run.