Vtank Expressions

Unofficial support for the creating and editing of metas.
yaroz

Post #21 »

Sif al Taak wrote:I posted it allready here but it was deleted by mod

Here some blank fills:

getcharintprop: Var 328- InfusedVoid
getcharintprop: Var 333- AuraValor
getcharintprop: Var 334- Total DmgReduction from Augs **see notes
getcharintprop: Var 336- Total CritDmgReduction from Augs **see notes

getcharintprop: Var 339- AuraManaFlow
getcharintprop: Var 342- AuraPurity
getcharintprop: Var 343- AuraCraftsman
getcharintprop: Var 344- AuraSpecialization
getcharintprop: Var 354- MeleeMastery
getcharintprop: Var 355- RangedMastery
getcharintprop: Var 362- SummoningMastery
getcharintprop: Var 365- AuraWorld
**notes: I tested 15 of my guys.. on 334, the number generated was the total of the Aura of Protection and the Aura of Invulnerability from the Seer. The number for 336 was the total of the Aura of Temperance and Aura of Hardening from the Seer.

Options for 354 (from my guys)
1 - UA
2 - Swords
3 - Axes
4 - Maces
7 - Staves
11 - 2Hand

Options for 355
8 - Bows
10 - Thrown Weapons
12 - Magical Spells

Options for 362
1 - Primalist
2 - Necromancer
3 - Naturalist

//edit// I just did a dump of all ints up to 6000 and compared it to a list after I did another Aura of Invuln, and 334 is the only one that changed.

//edit #2//

All augs (except some crafting ones)
218 Reinforcement of the Lugians
219 Bleeargh's Fortitude
220 Oswald's Enchantment
221 Siraluun's Blessing
222 Enduring Calm
223 Steadfast Will
224 Ciandra's Fortune
229 Shadow of the Seventh Mule
230 Might of the Seventh Mule
231 Clutch of the Miser
232 Enduring Enchantment
233 Critical Protection
234 Quick Learner
236 Charmed Smith
237 Innate Renewal
238 Archmage's Endurance
240 Enhancement of the Blade Turner
241 Enhancement of the Arrow Turner
242 Enhancement of the Mace Turner
243 Caustic Enhancement
244 Fiery Enhancement
245 Icy Enhancement
246 Storm's Enhancement
294 Infused Creature Magic
295 Infused Item Magic
296 Infused Life Magic
297 Infused War Magic
298 Eye of the Remorseless
299 Hand of the Remorseless
300 Master of the Steel Circle
301 Master of the Focused Eye
302 Master of the Five Fold Path
309 Frenzy of the Slayer
310 Iron Skin of the Invincible
326 Jack of All Trades
328 Infused Void Magic

Attached is a meta to output how many of each you have. I didn't add the tinkering ones, since I only have one tinkerer and I know what he has.
Attachments
CheckAugs.met
(5.05 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

Reawakener

Post #22 »

dag nabit I was going to do that! but ty :)

Trigger9008

Post #23 »

Sorry Yaroz, I don't mean to step on any toes but I liked the idea you had going in that meta attachment. So I generated my own meta. Please note that the constant 340 is the Aura of Mana Infusion. Sadly, I did not find any way to count the Aura of Skill.

EDIT: Also didn't realize there is a meta section of this board, sorry! But this is a good example of how to use chat expressions so it is sort of dual purposed. Admins: Please move as you see fit. Thanks!

EDIT2: You have my permission to post this on the public meta repository if you want. Here are some notes:

Tell your active character '!augs' or '!auras' to display a list of your character's Exp Augs or Lum Auras.
Example: Your character name is John Doe, so you would type: /t John Doe, !augs
This will display 'You think, "!augs"' in the chat window which will trigger the list of augs.
The only exp aug not represented to my knowledge is the Benediction aug which you can just look in your pack to see if you have the gem. The only Lum Aura not displayed to my knowledge is the Skill point aruas.
Attachments
SAAugs.met
(8.05 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
Last edited by Trigger9008 on January 9th, 2015, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Trigger9008~

Reawakener

Post #24 »

Anyone know how to use the usesremaining one?

Trigger9008

Post #25 »

Reawakener wrote:Anyone know how to use the usesremaining one?
Just to follow up on this. I replied in /vcg to Reawakener but here is the jest of what I could come up with.

Reawakener wanted to target a keyring based on the number of key it had left via the constant 193 (KeysHeld)
2:57:40 [VI] [Vigeneral] Trigger9008 says, "I see, so you are trying to make a legendary key meta pull keys off of rings to keep pullling then"
2:57:51 [VI] [Vigeneral] Reawakener says, "yup =)"

As far as I can tell. There is no way to target a keyring like that. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Or I recommend maybe a new expression, something to the effect of this:

wobjectselectinv[OBJECTNAME, intprop[193]>=1]
or
wobjectselectinv[OBJECTNAME, intprop[218103808]==1251]
or expand on an existing command idea like
wobjectfindininventorybyExpr[arg1,arg2] where arg1 and arg2 could be a stringprop or int prop on the wobject then return the object or 0 if not found.

or even something more basic to just select the next object in inventory with the same name.

Or maybe I'm just crazy and making things more complicated than they need to be. I don't know.
~Trigger9008~

Trigger9008

Post #26 »

Follow up to the previous post. There is no way to do that. An alternative method is to select the item by limiting the options available. i.e. use the 'autokeyringer' in mag-tools for the case of adding keys to rings.
~Trigger9008~

yaroz

Post #27 »

getcharintprop[287] is the number of ribbons you've turned in for a society. When you ID someone else, it's 1/101/whatever up to 1001 for master..

the one's I've tested are..

0-94=innate
95=ready to flag for adept
98=flagged and need to talk to promotions officer

1001 = max turned in

Also, not sure if these are in any of the other postings, but
307=dmg rating
308=dmg resist
314=cdr rating
316=cdr resist

261=title ID.. you have to refresh an ID pane to get latest title. Not sure why you'd want this in a meta though.

yaroz

Post #28 »

Building on an idea that DM had in /vcg, and after talking to him, I used the following rule to detect Black Coral on DI:

Expression: coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]]<=100

class 8 = Misc, which is what Black Coral is classified as (Rez'arean Ore in GK area too)

Then the action is:

\/goarrow to +coordinatetostring[wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]]

This activates the goarrow arrow and points to the coral. If there's another one in range when you pick it up, it points to that one. It won't deactivate the arrow though.. that has to be done manually.

This is good for the active players looking for spawned items.

Sif al Taak

Post #29 »

Nice finding, thank you and dm...

Dmdtt

Post #30 »

yaroz wrote:Building on an idea that DM had in /vcg, and after talking to him, I used the following rule to detect Black Coral on DI:

Expression: coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]]<=100

class 8 = Misc, which is what Black Coral is classified as (Rez'arean Ore in GK area too)

Then the action is:

\/goarrow to +coordinatetostring[wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]]

This activates the goarrow arrow and points to the coral. If there's another one in range when you pick it up, it points to that one. It won't deactivate the arrow though.. that has to be done manually.

This is good for the active players looking for spawned items.
to expand on this idea further, you can make sure it will only match black coral by using an All with an additional expression that looks at the name of the object

All: {Expr coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]]<=100, Expr wobjectgetname[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[8]]==Black Coral}

that way it will only trigger off black coral and no other misc class objects.