I really really hate to post this thread...

Happenings in the world of Immortalbob.com
Immortalbob
Site Admin

I really really hate to post this thread...

Post #1 »

EDIT: I have received enough to cover domain and hosting costs, if you still wish to donate I appreciate it. However, know that i have covered the costs of the website. Thank you to those that donated.
I hate this thread...it pains me to post this.

Recently, i found the mailbox for my building unlocked and wide open. I was expecting the monthly pension check i get from my father's pension. It looks like the check was stolen, and I'll have to get it reissued...normally this wouldn't be a problem, but since i moved last month, and just caught up all my bills, i am now broke. Without that check, I cannot pay for the hosting/domain on this site which is due in a week, and I will not get another pay check until the end of the month (being paid monthly sucks).

If anyone would like to help out please click the donate button. I am very sorry to have posted this, I have always wanted this to be a completely free thing for everyone. Any amount helps, thank you.

I'm sorry.

-Bob
Immortalbob of MT

bradacc

Post #2 »

1. Done.
2. How much is the bill?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #3 »

Be like 75 for everything.

Thank you very much.

It's not a lot of money, but i'm comically poor until i can get that check reissued, which i cant even do till monday. (gotta wait till after the 5th, and they only work weekdays). Likely it'll take 1-2 weeks after that for me to get it...Luckily i was able to get food and necessities out of my paycheck, but things like this site are gonna lapse.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Just in case anyone needs some sort of proof...i'm providing a SS of the domain info from godaddy, i'm renewing it now thanks to bradacc's donation. I still need more to do the hosting though.

Immortalbob of MT

yaroz

Post #5 »

Appreciate the time/effort you put into everything. Sucks that there are people like that out there.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #6 »

I just received enough to cover the hosting. Thank you so much guys, you really came through. I do not need anything else as of now. if you still wish to donate, that's cool, but know that i now have hosting and domain costs covered. Thank you once again.

edited op to reflect this.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #7 »

yaroz wrote:Appreciate the time/effort you put into everything. Sucks that there are people like that out there.
Thanks Yaroz, i agree people are terrible.
Immortalbob of MT